Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finally in Japan!

Hi all! I wanted to let everyone know that I finally arrived safely in Japan. The plane ride was great because I got to travel with my friend Debbie whom I met at orientation who will be serving in Tokyo. I'll be in Tokyo for the weekend before traveling up to Utsunomiya with my supervisors on Monday who are going to help me get settled in up there in my new apartment. Pray for me please! I woke up today and realized once again how scary this whole thing is, but also so excited to see what God has in store in the coming days. I mean I woke up and looked out the window of the guest apartment I'm staying in and it finally hit me that I was actually in Tokyo, and I couldn't help but to praise God for how he has orchestrated events in my life to bring me to this place, at this time. Praise God indeed!!!

Anyway, it's a new beginning, but there were a lot of goodbyes that took place in the states before I came over. So I want to give some face time to my family here. I'm so grateful for all of their love and support. Please keep them in your prayers as well as we all get used to this change.

My sister, mother, and me

My father, sister, and me

Mindy and her fiance...er....boyfriend, Jimmy

Me and Mindy

No comments: