Sunday, March 16, 2008

DC Trip Pictures

Here are some pictures from my trip to DC last week. Enjoy!

Looking down Pennsylvania Ave. towards the U.S. Capital Building.


Looking towards the U.S. Capital Building from the Washington Monument.

The Korean War Memorial with the Lincoln Memorial in the background.

Honest Abe in all his glory.

This is my friend Debbie. She's been begging me to put up a picture of her up on my blog for a while now. Since she's the only person who has posted a comment on my blog I am granting her wish. The double thumbs up sign is still in style apparently.

Finally.....the money shot! This is me standing on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial with the Reflecting Pool and the Washington Monument in the background. This is about the best I've been photographed in the past 8 years.

2 comments:

jarod j said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jarod j said...

Wow! That Debbie girl sure is a cute one.